Site Network: Home | About



iTunes Artwork Tagging

For those mac users out there who hate the fact that iTunes does not automatically add the artwork to your mp3s, I have found a plugin that will help. Its called Fetch Art and is an apple script that when installed is part of the file menu up at the top of the screen. You highlight the songs you want to tag and select Fetch Art. Its very accurate, there have been a few cds that it didn't find or found wrong covers but for the most part it was right on. I figure with my collection and a 95%+ hit rate, anyone else would be 100%. I have spent the last few days off and on tagging my art, I have a good portion of it already done but with the new picture ipods, I cannot have mp3s that are artless. In the process I have discovered a ton of great songs that I forgot I had, I am going to be reloading my ipod once I am done. I have just completed my 1st hard drive and tomorrow I can start on the other one. Below is a link to download this free software, definitely check it out if you need to spruce up your collection.

http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/12083

Posted by mardenhill 12/30/2005 10:12:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    What a great site » »

Post a Comment