Site Network: Home | About



Welcome to the Blogosphere

I would like to take a moment and welcome Kim Landris Campbell out to the Blogosphere, she along with her husband Matt and daughter Lily have started a blog for everyone to enjoy. I am a bit pissed that it has been up for a month and she has finally let us know, not too long ago I think around my birthday Kim was making fun of me for blogging. Now that I think about it, Kim you owe me big time for promoting your blog, my site reaches millions of readers and you are still dissing Mark Lanegan. For those of you who don't know Mark, he is only the coolest musician on the planet, he was the lead singer of the Screaming Trees and has 6 solo records to his name. You can find him on the last few Queens of the Stone Age along with the Twilight Singers, Greg Dulli's latest project.

Under Friends & Blogs you will find a link to Kim's site and while you are there don't forget to check out Joel's blog.

http://www.klandris.blogspot.com/

Posted by mardenhill 11/29/2005 10:26:00 PM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »
    Anonymous said...
    Enjoyed a lot! » » »

Post a Comment