Site Network: Home | About



That Thing Gotta Hemi?

Check out http://www.dodge.com/hemistar/index.html

The previous dodge Hemi sidekick decided that the commercials were hurting his acting career so he bailed, I highly doubt it will pan out for him but oh well. Our company BBDO Detroit who does Chrysler's advertising decided to recast the character and held auditions throughout the summer to find a new person. They have narrowed it down to 5 finalists and you can vote for your favorite. I have watched them all and I think I like Troy the best but he looks too much like the other Hemi guy so I don't think that will fly. The girl has potential, they can Juliette Lewis her to look trashy but I didn't see enuff white trash in her audition to pull it off. I am still on the fence but at this point I am leaning towards Troy, who is your favorite?

Posted by mardenhill 11/28/2005 04:17:00 PM  

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    This is very interesting site... » »

Post a Comment