Site Network: Home | About



O'Reilly Defends His San Francisco Comments

O’Reilly Responds: “What I Said Isn’t Controversial. What I Said Needed to Be Said.” »

Appearing yesterday on a conservative San Francisco radio show, Bill O’Reilly offered his first public comments since being criticized for saying he would approve of an al Qaeda terrorist attack on the California city.

O’Reilly not only stood by his comments, but claimed they “needed to be said”:

I mean, look, everybody knows what’s going on there. What I said isn’t controversial. What I said needed to be said. I’m sitting here and I’m looking at a city that has absolutely no clue about what the world is. None. You know, if you had been hit on 9/11 instead of New York, believe me, you would not have voted against military recruting. Yet the left-wing, selfish, Land of Oz philosophy that the media and the city politicians have embraced out there is an absolute intellectual disgrace.

.....................................

From the November 8 broadcast of Fox News' The Radio Factor with Bill O'Reilly:

O'REILLY: Hey, you know, if you want to ban military recruiting, fine, but I'm not going to give you another nickel of federal money. You know, if I'm the president of the United States, I walk right into Union Square, I set up my little presidential podium, and I say, "Listen, citizens of San Francisco, if you vote against military recruiting, you're not going to get another nickel in federal funds. Fine. You want to be your own country? Go right ahead."

And if Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead.
..................................

I have no respect for this fucking douchebag, he is a traitor for calling for the destruction of a city by terrorists because he doesn't like their policies. I cannot wait for the bloggers and radio to take these words and murder his career. I would hope the main stream media will join in and evicerate him. I have tried reading his books and watching his show, but he is not worth it anymore, he and the likes of Pat Robertson (we need to assassinate Hugo Chavez and Dover, Pennsylvania You have turned your back on God) need to be kicked off the airwaves, there is no room for their hate. If a democratic talking head gave a remark like this they would be tarred and feathered and hung out to dry, not to mention arrested by the FBI and probably tortured by Cheney's orders. Freedom of speech only goes so far, when you preach the destruction of a city, then you have crossed the line.

Posted by mardenhill 11/12/2005 06:22:00 PM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Very nice site! » » »
    Anonymous said...
    Keep up the good work » » »

Post a Comment