Site Network: Home | About



Guess Who's Back, Back Again...



Marilyn Manson is back
The anti-Christ superstar lays to rest retirement rumours
Marilyn Manson has completed work on his sixth LP.

The anti-Christ superstar has described the follow up to 'The Golden Age Of Grotesque' as the "most guitar-driven" and "most original" material that he's ever written.

He told MTV.COM: "This record has a very unpleasant attitude toward itself, and I expect it to be - without sounding like someone who says this every time they make a record - something above and beyond and different - sonically, emotionally - than anything I've done."

"The lyrics have the most romantic feel to them. This is a desperate and crippling desire for romance - not in the romance sense of a Reese Witherspoon movie, but in the sense of living your life like a film and enjoying it that way. I've found a woman I can relate to. That's something - and I don't even feel sappy saying it - that, if anyone has that, don't lose it, because it's probably the only thing that you can ever really find any satisfaction from."

........................................

I am excited to see what his new image and sound will be, he is like Beck, a musician who reinvents himself with each album. I am not a big fan of his music but I love the power he has over his audience and how he can control and manipulate the media. I think with the hiatus, Marilyn will be able to recapture that audience once again and dominate the music world. Look at NIN, Trent has returned and is just as popular as before and people continue to rave about the new cd. I don't think that Industrial will ever be as popular as before but the titans have survived and are doing some interesting stuff with the genre.

Posted by mardenhill 11/01/2005 12:48:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

Post a Comment