Site Network: Home | About



Rove & Libby Sitting In A Tree.......


Just found this great pic of our current US traitors, Karl Rove and Lewis "Scooter" Libby, now we just need a pic of them being dragged out of the whitehouse in cuffs. Rove is testifying for the 4th time today, I don't think that is a good sign, I think Fitzgerald has caught him in a perjury trap and just making sure its airtight. New notes were found on a conversation between Libby and Judith Miller, this is not good news for him and Karl's "the media told me, I didn't tell them" defense has more holes than a piece of swiss cheese.

Here is a quote from the WH press secretary Scott McClellan "They are good individuals," White House spokesman Scott McClellan said of Rove and Libby on Oct. 7, 2003, when asked whether they had leaked the identity of Wilson's wife. "They are important members of our White House team. And that's why I spoke with them, so that I could come back to you and say that they were not involved.

I am interested to see the spin when both are indicted, I wonder if Scott will be so nice.

Posted by mardenhill 10/14/2005 09:34:00 AM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment