Site Network: Home | About



Protest At The Grand Hyatt San Francisco


Protest Picture 5

Here is a union member getting arrested, he was blocking the door with others who will receive the same treatment. Overall the protest was quite peaceful, no violent outbursts which is nice for a change. What separates this protest aside from others is that these are the hotel union workers who are without a contract and continue to get screwed by the Hyatt and a number of other hotels. I got a flyer explaining the protest and they gave a list of hotels that are union friendly on the back with their numbers. I tell ya, nothing like coming back from breakfast and finding your hotel under protest. We had to go in the back door and I ran up and got my camera so I could document it all for you. Erika and I are off to Japantown so I will post more pics later.

Posted by mardenhill 9/05/2005 04:15:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...

Post a Comment