Site Network: Home | About



San Francisco

Tomorrow I leave for San Francisco, I will be out there for 3 weeks working in our BBDO West office. I will be staying at the Granf Hyatt in Union Square and the office is about a 10 minute walk away. Our San Fran tech put in his 2 weeks so I will be filling in and training the replacement. It will be a lot of fun, I plan on checking out Napa again and hitting a ton of cool restaurants around the town. Erika will be flying out for Labor Day weekend where we plan on going to Berkeley, Santa Cruz and maybe the Redwoods. I will be avail via email and my cell phone and will be blogging so don't worry "What's Going On In The Head Of Randy" will continue on with daily postings.

I will update with pics and other misc stuff.

Posted by mardenhill 8/21/2005 12:45:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    You spelled Granf Hyatt incorrectly. It is GRAND Hyatt.
    Have fun out there!!!!

Post a Comment