Site Network: Home | About



New Blog Name

It was brought to my attention that the former title "A Thousand Monkeys Typing On A Thousand Typewriters" is already in use and it would be wrong of me to keep that name. I had thought Chris J was being creative so I changed it for him, instead he just ripped off a fellow blogger which in the blogosphere are grounds for a beatdown. Anyways, for the remainder of the day, my blog will now be known as Chris J's Angry Rant and Raves. If you have any suggestions you would like the name to be, mind you it needs Chris J in the title, feel free to post and I will change it at random.

Posted by mardenhill 8/19/2005 10:38:00 AM  

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Randy smells
    Anonymous said...
    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »
    Anonymous said...
    Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »
    Anonymous said...
    Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

Post a Comment