Site Network: Home | About



Mighty Mouse


Apple does it again, welcome to the mighty mouse. This mouse is a hard shell like all the others but has click, roll, scroll and squeeze sensors built in. You can have a sweet looking mouse but can say goodbye to the single click that most mac users are faced with. You can use your index finger to roll around a document or picture, scroll up/down/left/right and by tapping you can access menus. This is way cool and its only $49. The bite tho, I have a bluetooth mouse at home and I am not about to go back to a cord yet so I will be waiting for the bluetooth version of this badboy. Now if Apple will insert artwork lookup in iTunes, my life would be complete. I had to find a plugin to tag my mp3s with artwork since musicmatch stopped working, junkass program that one has turned out to be. I am hoping in iTune version 5 since the ipod photo displays the artwork and Apple wants you to rip with its software but it won't automatically load the art, doesn't seem right. While we are on the mac topic, I am definitely thinking of getting a wireless card for my imac, I have the computer upstairs but during the summer it never cools down and is a furnace up there. The mac continues to overheat and power itself off. If I had a wifi card, I could move the mac downstairs where its cooler.

Posted by mardenhill 8/03/2005 01:02:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...

Post a Comment