Site Network: Home | About



The Woxy That Wasn't

I had stepped away from my desk for about 30 minutes and came back to this amazing lineup on Woxy. Its always the time when you step away that you get the good songs...I heard the Grant Hart which I have no idea who that is and came back to Bob Mould which was very cool. In the middle, I missed the Ass Pony's a fav of my during my college DJ days, Material Issue, that song is just a classic. Stone Roses dont need to say anything about them. Midnight Oil, takes me back to highschool when Matt Dunn and I would do our Midnight Oil dance impression where you put your feet together and just sway around in in a circle with your arms flaying. The Smiths, just like the Roses, excellent. As I am typing this I do have some Janes Addiction - Three Days, this song is good but I am not a fan anymore. Perry's voice is like Billy Corgan, nails on a chalkboard that is hard to listen to. Woxy Vintage rocks, its chalkful of great stuff that you forgot about.

1:14pm Bob Mould & Lou Barlow - Believe What You're Saying
1:11pm Sardinia - I'll Be Around
1:08pm Ass Ponys - Little Bastard
1:05pm Material Issue - Valerie Loves Me
1:00pm Matthew Sweet - Divine Intervention
12:55pm The Stone Roses - Waterfall
12:52pm Midnight Oil - Dreamworld
12:47pm Green On Red - Change
12:43pm The Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
12:39pm Grant Hart - 2541

One other song that came back from the grave this weekend is Ks Choice - Not an Addict, we were in the car heading back from Alma and the all request station up there which plays the most bizarre songs played this one. We got 30 seconds into it when the station died so I was stuck with it in my head for the rest of the way home.

Posted by mardenhill 6/13/2005 01:46:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...

Post a Comment