Site Network: Home | About



Star Wars

Last nite we went and saw star wars 3 revenge of the sith and I am glad that I didnt go opening weekend.  The movie was ok but the cheeze factor was thru the roof.  Some of the acting and lines were so bad a highschool play would have been better.  It was fun to see it on the bigscreen but I would not have made it thru the movie with the freaks, it was too much.  Yoda's fight scenes were too much, he's a little puppet flying around swinging his lightsaber.  Oh well, its over with and we know the whole story now so I guess that is good.  Ewen McGregger and Natalie Portman are set for life, I can imagine the royality checks coming from these movies will keep them living large.  I do want to see it surpass titanic as the higest grossing movie, it still has a couple hundred million to go but I think it can do it.     

Randy Sutton
Technical Services Administrator       BBDO Detroit

Posted by mardenhill 6/04/2005 11:54:00 AM  

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Best regards from NY! Wired oral surgery
    Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    Enjoyed a lot! &aposbingo online&apos

Post a Comment