Site Network: Home | About



Elastica vs Wire

I was just sitting here listening to Woxy Vintage when Wire's "Three Girl Rhumba" came on. Right away I thought it was Elastica's "Connection", I havn't heard either in a while and forgot how much they sound the same. I guitar is a 100% ripoff with another riff thrown in there to mix it up. I do have to say that I like Elastica's version better, Justine is just hot and she oozes sex into the song.

This station is going to get me fired, everytime I try to get up, the next song is just as good and I am still sitting here. I am beginning to run out of excuses to tell my boss when she walks by. The only thing better than this would be Music On Demand where songs are played but if you missed one you could click on it and play it again. Also you could search for any song you like and just click and listen. Life would be good.

Posted by mardenhill 6/14/2005 12:47:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment