Site Network: Home | About



Adams vs Pitchfork



http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/record-reviews/a/adams_ryan/cold-roses.shtml

Well it looks like Ryan Adams and Pitchforkmedia have kissed and made up since Ryan's last release. He has received a 7.3 review on Cold Roses and thats pretty good for Pitchfork. In my last posting I made a mistake regarding the next 2 albums, they are entitled Jackson City Nights slated for summer release and 29 for the fall. I have been listening to a lot of Cold Roses and I have to say if you havn't heard yet you will not be disappointed.
This is a more mellow, alt country cd that is very reminicent of Whiskeytown. I am a fan of all of Ryan's personas and styles but this is what he does best.

Posted by mardenhill 5/04/2005 03:12:00 PM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »
    Anonymous said...
    That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

Post a Comment