Site Network: Home | About



Tile Grout

Well I took the day off to grout the bathroom floor, I cleaned up the tile and just finished mixing the grout. I tell ya, hand stirring cement is pretty hard. I have a few more minutes to let it sit before I apply it. As you may see I changed my blog template, I was bored of the other one and went out searching this morning for a new one. I just typed in blog templates in google and found some free ones. I recommend if you plan on doing this, open up your current one and copy/paste your html into a word doc and save it. Then copy/paste the new code into your blog and add your links back. I had no problems and just tweaked the font size and justification on parts. Overall, I am happy with the look and will run with this one til I get bored again.

Posted by mardenhill 4/27/2005 11:36:00 AM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Looking for information and found it at this great site... Eyeglasses vo 2203 Ass blog

Post a Comment