Site Network: Home | About



Opening Day Update

Well it was a great day for baseball yesterday, just check out my face, I am sunburnt beyond reason. I also have 2 levels of burn on my arms, 1 from my sweater and then the other from taking it off. The tigers won so I guess thats all that matters. The weather was amazing and it was sold out with 41,000+ people. Kwami got booed at the beginning and so did Jennifer Granholm but I think it was just because they came out together. We went to Harry's to start off, its a pretty cool bar nestled inbetween abandoned buildings on Cass, you would never know it was there. From there we moved onto the Detroit Brewery next to Small Plates and finally the game. Afterwards made a trip down to Mexicantown and back home. The drive back sucked, I took the Southfield expressway back which was stop and go the whole time. 75 was a mess with rush hour and game traffic but I don't think my shortcut was much better. This summer will be the summer of the Tigers, I think we will do something this year, and I plan on being there as much as I can. Btw, the Tigers won 11-2 and Dimitri Young had 3 homeruns along with a few RBIs.

Posted by mardenhill 4/05/2005 11:02:00 AM  

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment