Site Network: Home | About



New Web Browser

Well its not really new, its been around for years but the latest version rocks the house. The only drawback is that I am not able to post to my blog from it, IE is the only browser that gives me all the tools I need. When I post from my mac, I cannot add pictures or hyperlinks. Anyways, check out Opera, it is very stable and has few popups. The best feature of it is the ability to open multiple sites and have them cascaded within one major window. When you are done for the day, just shut down the main window and leave all your sites open. When you launch again, they are all there and all you need is to hit refresh on each page. If you are like me and like to read a number of sites, this keeps them all in one window and open at all times.

http://www.opera.com/

I was on the firefox kick for a while but that is so 2004 now, Opera is the future, better get on board before you are swept away.

Posted by mardenhill 4/12/2005 09:05:00 AM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Best dvd player vcr

Post a Comment