Site Network: Home | About



Some Really Cool Speakers....

I was reading www.gizmodo.com (a site for gadget geeks, yes I admit I am one of them) and found these speakers. Seeing that I am a smart person, these speakers are right up my alley, u have to check out their website to see what I mean.

http://www.orbaudio.com

Well I don't have a home theatre, hell even a new tv but I do have an ipod and I bet these would make that thing sound like a million bucks. Actually for the price they don't see that much, if you are the market for Bose, these look cooler and because of that sound better. Ok I cannot backup the last part of that statement so you are on your own for testing purposes. I have added these speakers to my wishlist which also has the latest from www.sonos.com . Pair these speakers with the wireless music boxes and u got yourself one kickin sound system. As for a tv, I am still in limbo as to what is the best, plasma or lcd or dlp or whatever the rest of the acronyms there are. Everyone at work seems to have a different opinion on whats best and when they come down in price to maybe $500 i will buy one. There is something wrong with buying a tv that is the same amount or more than your mortgage.

For other geeky tech toys stay tuned and I will start my weekly column of the latest and greatest gadgets that everyone must own.

Posted by mardenhill 3/06/2005 01:24:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment