Site Network: Home | About


My new fav cd for the week is The Kills - No Wow, if u havn't heard it yet, check it out. It has a bit of a fuller sound than the 1st one but is still full of the sexual tension like before. I think the this cd is even better, more layers and lots of gritty garage sound. Live these guys are just 2 people with a drum machine, not much to write home about but their cds are amazing. Its not fair to compare them to the White Stripes, Jack has more talent in his pinky than The Kills but that doesn't make them any less of a band. The Kills are not going for that sound, they are all about mixing the male/female dynamic into a New York hipster sound.

Now this is rare and I thought that I should post it, both Pitchfork and I agree on a cd, I think the world is about to end. I was blown away when I read the review, maybe they are finally coming around to good music and are dumping the pretentious indie rock crap that love to praise. Probably not, I just think we are on the same wave this once. Check out the review below.

Posted by mardenhill 3/13/2005 07:03:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment