Site Network: Home | About



Service Charge will the Death of Me

I got Oasis tickets this morning, they were $25 lawn seats and in the end the total was $77 something for 2 tickets. $3 each for parking, $8.50 for service charge and another $3.90 for for convenience charge. Now I can handle the parking in the ticket but the other charges, come on I paid more in service fees than the price of another ticket before charges. I know its the way it is, I havnt bought tickets in months and I swear thing have gone up a few dollars since then. My only hope is that the mycompanyoffer.com site that I have access thru work will have discounted or free tickets for the show and then I can sell mine. Depending on how the show sells, the my company will pickup the extras and get rid of them. If you ever want to attend any of the bad pine knob shows that never sell out. I can get those tickets.

Well I am off to the recycling center, will blog more later...

Posted by mardenhill 2/12/2005 11:43:00 AM  

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

Post a Comment