Site Network: Home | About



Installation of OS X

Well I am just sitting here at work waiting to leave and watching the installation of OS X on my mac at work. I decided it was time to wipe it clean and reload it, I tell ya, its easier than you would think. Put the disk in, restart and follow a few screens and, BAM!!, you're done.

Other than that, just working on the bathroom, well not me, Erika's dad is but I did help yesterday. Yes I was allowed to play with large power tools and didn't lose any limbs or mame anyone else. I did most of the grunt work the last few days, I had to tear up the original floor which was 2 inches of cement with the ceramic tile embedded into that. So with a sledgehammer and chisel, I took out half the floor. Once we got the toilet and sink out yesterday we were able to rip up the remaining parts in large chunks. At this time our house is covered in sawdust and dirt and we will be cleaning the rest of the weekend. The tile should be down by the time I get home and then tomorrow we can add the grout. I will post some pics once its done. So thats my weekend, cleaning up and learning about tiling.

Posted by mardenhill 2/25/2005 04:57:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Post a Comment