Site Network: Home | About



Sandbox

Just talked to Kent and he is alive and well, missed the Tsunami by 1 day so we can stop worrying about him.

I just got the latest Mark Sandman - Sandbox which is a 2 disc set featuring songs not recorded for Morphine. It spans Mark's whole career and is amazing in the sense you can see all of his influences and interests. I have just added this onto my best of 2004 list, its too good to pass up. There is a dvd that comes with the set so I will pick this one up at the store one of these days. I am a huge morphine fan and anything related to them is almost as good as Oasis, Buffalo Tom and Babybird in my book.

I just got a copy of the Tears - Live, the quality is ok but it comprises Brett Anderson and Bernard Butler. Both were members of Suede but Bernard left the band after the 1st release and hadn't talked to Brett until last year.

Other than that, just at work trying to catch up on things.

Posted by mardenhill 1/03/2005 11:21:00 AM  

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I'd like to thank Randi for the well-wishes and concern for my whereabouts. It's great knowing people are thinking about you. I traveled through Thailand with a friend who is from Thailand, therefore I was able to see and experience things I may not have on my own, such as learning how to make Thai noodle soup or riding in the family Camry with lace seat covers and 6 Glade air fresheners. It's wonderful to be home safely, however contrary to Randi's blog, I'd like to encourage people to continue to worry about me because I'm worried people will find out that my new Gucci purse is a fake. Kent Bergwall
    Anonymous said...
    Best regards from NY!
    budget long stay travel insurance
    Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment