Site Network: Home | About



1st the Telletubbies now Spongebob

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4190699.stm

This is classic, the religious right is now attacking spongebob for being "too gay". I guess when you inject happy images, humor and friendly dialog into something it becomes gay. There will now be a boycott of spongebob because he appears in a diversity/unity video. I guess its veggie tales 24/7 for the rest of our natural born lives. Man I can't wait to sit down and get my 30 minute moral lessons from talking food. If you have never seen veggie tales, its mighty painful and I don't recommend it on anyone. I'm not a big spongebob fan, he is kinda annoying but this is pathetic.

Well we are stuck with the monkey for another 4 years, get the flasks out, its going to be a long nite.

Posted by mardenhill 1/20/2005 01:45:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. kathyj said...
    That is just so effing ridiculous. Didn't they think Bert and Ernie were gay, too? These people need to get a life and stop worrying about the gays taking over the world.

    I once had an operator at work who refused to donate to the United Way that year because the logo for the pledge drive used a rainbow and so, of course (??), the United Way had to be a gay organization... I guess he doesn't eat Lucky Charms either - it must be a gay cereal.

Post a Comment