Site Network: Home | About



Peel Slowly And See

If you don't own the Velvet Underground - Peel Slowly and See Box Set, you are missing out on the of the best things ever recorded. It is a 5 cd box set with about 70 songs some live, some demos and original recordings. If you don't feel like spending the money on it, let me know I can make u a copy becasue I think everyone should have this.

Another good box set is Echo And The Bunnymen - Crystal Days 79-99, this is a 4 disc set with live, demos and originals. I am currently ripping my box sets so I am on my soapbox on which ones are good and what people should have. Right now I am working on The Police - Message In A Box which is also an excellent choice. Alice In Chains - Music Box is very cool along with Ken Burns Jazz.

I spent the last 2 days reorganizing my mp3s, I had come up with a bit of a different scheme and needed to make changes to my files. I have just about everything the way I want it, I just need to finish ripping the rest of the cds.

For those of you that are Bright Eyes fans may know that they are releasing 2 cds on Jan 25th. If you are interested in hearing them, let me know cuz I just scored copies of them. I am not a big fan and I find them ok, but if you cannot get enough of Conner Oberst you will love them.

We are putting up our xmas tree today, I guess its time seeing that we only have 20 days left. A few years ago, our mr. kitty decided to see what the string of lights tasted like and bit into one while they were on. Since then we do not have a problem with any ornaments or the cat messing with the tree. I felt bad for him but thats the only way he learns to stay away from things.

I have decided to add another coffee tip for all of u, if you havn't had the Starbucks Holiday Blend, I highly recommend it. I picked it up yesterday and according to the coffee barista this years blend is the best they have had in years. Its like wine, if u have crappy weather u don't get a good crop. Anyways, check out the beans, they are very good.




Posted by mardenhill 12/05/2004 04:15:00 PM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Post a Comment