Site Network: Home | About



The Big 2 Suck!!!

Have you heard the new "Ladytron - Sugar" yet? I tell ya, its a very catchy song and I have been trying to track down a copy of it. Right now "MC Honkey - Sonnet #3" is on, its one of those bad car commercial type of songs that just repeats the same ole lame loop over and over. While I am on stupid songs, "The Music -Breakin" is on Woxy and it sux. The band name is lame, their denying of any influences and we are an original band is pathetic and his I can't even describe "Uh Oh, Oh E Oh" chorus drives me up a wall. What happened, I thought music hit its rough patch and was on the way back. Where is Death Cab and their revolution of new music?

For those of you in the Detroit area, The Von Bondies are playing the Magic Stick on Sat, maybe Jack will show up and have a repeat of last year's fiasco. The Kills and Blance were this past weekend but I missed that one, check out Kathy's blog www.lalasandhandclaps.blogspot.com for a review.

While I am in the mood to complain, I have found out that I cannot make postings to my blog when I am using my Mac and Safari (Mac's web browser) and IE 5.2 which is the latest IE that works on a Mac. What happens is that I lose all sizing and html capabilities. I had to download Netscape for the Mac which happens to work. I used to hate, well I still do hate Netscape for selling out to AOL the other evil empire besides Microsoft and vowed never to use their products again. Well I am using them and it sucks. On the PC side, I am able to post using IE but have problems with Mozilla Firefox. I tell ya, you can't get away from the big 2, IE and Netscape.



Posted by mardenhill 11/29/2004 01:54:00 PM  

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    Very nice site! » »
    Anonymous said...
    Keep up the good work » »

Post a Comment