Site Network: Home | About



More Detroit Shows

Some new shows to mark your calendars. I am debating about the Jamie Cullum, I have been listening to his cds and they are pretty cool. Yeah he is the male equivilent to Norah Jones, but good none the less. Now the only problem is that its the same nite as PJ Harvey and depending on ticket price will make the decision on who I go see. And lets see, Morrissey and Black Heart Procession on the same night, what is going on here? And I just noticed that all 4 shows are just days apart. Realistically, I will probably only go to 1 of them so now who will it be? If I pick Morrissey, go to Tears For Fears and then the Pixies 11/18, not to mention the Cure this past summer, I would be reliving the best days of music how can that be bad? But you cant live on nostagila forever and need to support the up and coming bands. What is a person to do? Let me know what you think and if you plan on going to any of these shows.

Jamie Cullum: Thu10/14/04 Ferndale, MI Magic Bag
Tears For Fears: Wed11/03/04 Detroit, MI State Theatre
PJ Harvey: Thu10/14/04 Detroit, MI State Theatre
Morrissey: Sun10/17/04 Detroit, MI State Theatre
Black Heart Procession: Sun10/17/04 Detroit, MI Magic Stick
Brendan Benson: Fri11/19/04 Detroit, MI Magic Stick

Posted by mardenhill 9/23/2004 10:00:00 AM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Post a Comment