Site Network: Home | About



Michael Moore Letter

http://michaelmoore.com/words/message/

Check out Michael's latest message to all of us. He is dead on and I am glad that he was able to say this and post it on his site. He makes all the necessary points, and yes he rips on John Kerry but that is needed. I am one of those non polling people, we just have cell phones no lan line but do I get calls? No, and I can't even get jury duty. I have been registered to vote for 12 years, voted in every 2 year election but never been called. Yes, I want jury duty!!!!!! I am convinced I will die without ever getting the chance to serve. Sorry for the tangent, but just remember these polls are all over the place and don't take any stock in them. Kerry was behind in the primaries and pulled it off, I have a feeling that same thing will happen come november.

We still got the debates and here is the schedule.

The Kerry v Bush debate details:

September 30 Miami, Florida
Foreign Policy
Host: Jim Lehrer

October 8 Missouri
Town Hall Meeting with Undecided VotersHost:
Charles Gibson

October 13 Tempe, Arizona
Domestic Issues
Host: Bob Schieffer

Oct 5 Cleveland, Ohio
Cheney v Edwards
Host: Gwen Ifil

Posted by mardenhill 9/20/2004 08:11:00 PM  

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    Enjoyed a lot! » » »
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment